Terms & Conditions
Last updated 2018-10-01
By using this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. The site Microlancer.io and/or Microlancer.io, LLC will not be held responsible for damage or funds lost due to use of this site. You take your own risks by working with clients and/or freelancers on this site.
2. All funds in escrow are subject to release based on the evaluation of Microlancer.io. The decision will be made by Microlancer.io whether the funds are sent to the freelancer, back to the client, or divided in portion thereof based on the evaluation.
3. You do not post offensive, illegal, or otherwise bad content which could be deemed harassment or spam. We are also not responsible for the content posted on this site. Accounts may be banned at the whim of the Microlancer.io administrators.
4. Upon a dispute, reasonable efforts should be made to allow the freelancer to complete the work.
5. All payment amounts are in Bitcoin and any non-Bitcoin amounts displayed are estimations subject to change based on the fluctuating value of Bitcoin.
6. Fees will be collected according to the fee schedule published on the fees page.
7. We are not responsible for loss of funds held for any reason, such as an act of god, hacking, or any other situation. You should take this into account and avoid holding large amounts of funds in escrow. The escrow system is meant to help facilitate transactions. Microlancer.io is not a bank.